Hyatt Regency Kathmandu
Hyatt Regency Kathmandu is a 5 star luxury hotel and resort in Kathmandu is set on 37 acres of landscaped grounds, and created in the traditional Newari style of Nepalese architecture This beautiful hotel and resort is located on the road to the Boudhanath Stupa: the most holy of all Tibetan Buddhist shrines outside of Tibet, and a UNESCO World Heritage Site which is 5 minutes walk from the hotel. The hotel is just 4 km (2.4 miles) from the Tribhuvan International Airport and 6 km (3.7 miles) from the city center of Kathmandu.
Spacious rooms and suites: 280 rooms and suites enjoy views of either the Boudhanath Stupa or the lush gardens and the surrounding mountain ranges.
Dining experience: International cuisine at The Café, Southern European cuisine at Rox restaurant, light meals at The Lounge, healthy salads at The Terrace and wide selection of beverages at the Rox bar.
Weddings and Events :Over 950 sq m (10,100 sq ft) of impressive meeting space with numerous outdoor venues available within the hotel grounds.
Stay fit: Well-equipped fitness centre, a health and beauty spa, two outdoor swimming pools an indoor and outdoor whirlpool, tennis courts and a 1.6 km jogging track.
Explore Kathmandu: From UNESCO world heritage sites to adventurous sports.
Fact Sheet of Hyatt Regency
- A total of 280 well-appointed rooms including seven suites offer contemporary facilities where guests can relax in total comfort
- The exclusive Regency Club floor provides additional privileges and facilities. Guests can enjoy a picturesque view of Boudhanath Stupa from the Club Lounge, which offers complimentary continental breakfast, evening cocktails and canapés and an all-day tea and coffee service
ALL ACCOMMODATIONS OFFER
- 24-hour Room Service
- 24-hour Business Centre and Concierge Service
- Babysitting on request
- Currency exchange
- In-room electronic safety deposit box
- Laundry service
- Airport and city centre shuttle service
- Travel desk and lobby shops
- Doctor on call
- Rooms suitable for guests with special needs
- Major credit cards accepted
MEETING & EVENT SPACE
- Over 950 square metres (10,100 square feet) of event space with a combination of function, form and technology
- A total of 3,125 square metres (33,637 square feet) of outdoor function space is available for creative-themed events, which includes the Amphitheatre, the Event Garden, the Poolside Terrace and the Rox Bar Garden
- Pillar-free Regency Ballroom is divisible into two sections and can accommodate up to 600 guests in theatre style
- Two meeting rooms, a drawing room and a boardroom
RESTAURANTS & BARS
- Rox Restaurant – the hotel’s signature restaurant is a stylish dining outlet serving southern European cuisine
- Rox Bar – located on two levels and features exquisite cocktails and beverages
- The Café – features a show kitchen serving local and international cuisine
- The Terrace – places emphasis on light food, wholesome meals and salads as well as refreshing beverages
- The Lounge – offering tempting pastries, sandwiches and light meals, also serving a wide selection of teas and a variety of fine wines and spirits
HYATT REGENCY KATHMANDU
PO Box 9609, Taragaon,
Boudha, Kathmandu Nepal
T: +977 1-5171234
E: email@example.com kathmandu.regency.hyatt.com